How to Format unformatable USB using CMD???
- Click Start > Run... and type cmd in the box then Click OK
- The command prompt window appears.
- Type the following command : format F: (Replace "F" with the letter of your USB Flash Drive) And hit enter.
- You can also use "diskpart" to list all drive letters.
- If you want to format it as FAT32 then type:
- format F: /FS:FAT32
- After typing one of the above commands, press Enter
- When it asks for pressing Enter again, just press it to confirm.
- It will prompt you to enter a name for the drive, write it and hit Enter
About the Author
Khawaja Ali is the author of this blog he is 18 year old white hat hacker, web-designer and a young programmer currently living in Khushab and studing in Punjab College Jauharabad.He love to help others thats why running this blog.Thanks for visiting here.